The Church Ambassador Program
It is a priority of EHM Senior Solutions to maintain strong and meaningful relationships with all religious organizations.
The Church Ambassador Program, through committed volunteer leadership, works to build relationships with the churches that will help their members understand and know their options on the issues related to senior housing and healthcare and the mission of EHM Senior Solutions.
It is our vision to be fully recognized and supported as a viable and worthy cause by the churches in our service area, and that this will lead to stronger relationships and increased charitable support.
Role of the church ambassador?
- Member of a church who volunteers their time and talent
- Actively serves as a liaison between church, church members, and EHM Senior Solutions
- Attends periodic EHM Senior Solutions Church Ambassador meetings
- Commits to staying knowledgeable about and able to articulate EHM Senior Solutions’ plans, needs, and services (through attending the education and training meetings)
- Building their knowledge of EHM Senior Solutions in order to act as a resource to church members on hot topics in the older adult health care and housing industry
- Prepared to guide church members to the proper resource, should they not know the answers
- Informing members of EHM Senior Solutions and the need for support