Brecon Village – Primrose Assisted Living
Owned and operated by EHM Senior Solutions, Brecon Village is located in a quiet residential neighborhood in the heart of historic downtown Saline, Michigan and just a few miles from iconic Ann Arbor. This beautiful senior living campus provides a gracious environment where older adults can live comfortably, safe in the knowledge that they are supported in their daily activities.
Nestled on 32 acres of manicured gardens and professionally landscaped grounds, Primrose Assisted Living provides the comfort of your own spaciously appointed studio or one-bedroom apartment with kitchenette, and access to all the activities and services that our vibrant community has to offer.
Primrose Assisted Living provides peace of mind, knowing that when you need a little extra help, it is always there for you. Our caring, friendly personal care assistants are available around the clock to provide companionship and assist you with activities of daily living and medication management, while promoting your independence. Contact Us »
Enjoy maintenance free living, three nutritious meals daily and a full program of social, spiritual, educational and engaging activities designed to meet your hobbies and interests.
Our exceptional Wellness Center offers personal trainers, group exercise classes and licensed massage therapists, promoting and maintaining your good health.
Three years ago I was searching for a new beginning for my Mother. I had visited 3 or 4 places in the Ann Arbor vicinity and then found Brecon. I knew from the moment that I entered the building that this would be the answer. We started out in Independent Living, then Assisted Living, and finally in the Memory Support Center. Yes, the facilities are beautiful, but, I cannot say enough about how wonderful the staff has been. I would absolutely encourage anyone looking a senior care facility to consider Brecon Village. I am so happy that we found you!– Beverly A.
Your monthly fee includes:
- Personal assistance and medication management tailored to meet your needs
- Continental breakfast and a full lunch and dinner provided by our hospitality partner daily, and served restaurant style in the Primrose dining room
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly laundry service
- Maintenance and repairs
- 24 hour staff available for emergency assistance
- An emergency call system
- Utilities, except for local telephone and cable television
- A holistic approach to wellness, including an on-site staffed Wellness Center providing health and wellness classes and activities
- A full schedule of cultural, social, recreational, and spiritual activities
- Transportation for scheduled outings, special events, and activities
Wellness Center / Beauty and Barber Salon / Chapel / Library / Walking Paths / Putting Green / Billiard Table / On-site Physician and Wellness Services / Diet and Nutrition Counseling / Shuttle Bus / Transportation Services.