Brecon Village – Independent Living
Owned and operated by EHM Senior Solutions, Brecon Village is located in a quiet residential neighborhood in the heart of historic downtown Saline, Michigan and just a few miles from iconic Ann Arbor. This beautiful senior living campus provides a gracious environment where older adults can live independently, actively enjoying the best years of their life.
Nestled on 32 acres of manicured gardens and professionally landscaped grounds, Brecon Village provides the comfort of your own spaciously appointed studio, one- or two-bedroom apartment with access to all the activities and services that our vibrant community has to offer.
Enjoy maintenance free independent living, with friendly staff ready to serve you, fine dining and meal plan options, and a full program of social, spiritual, educational and engaging activities designed to meet your hobbies and interests. Contact Us »
Our exceptional Wellness Center offers personal trainers, group exercise classes and licensed massage therapists, promoting and maintaining your good health.
Independent Living Residents also have access to the Enhanced Living Program with packages that include wellness checks, medication reminders and other personal care supports as needed.
Our independent living apartments have full kitchens including full-sized appliances and bathrooms equipped with safety features.
I moved my mom to independent living at Brecon Village a few years ago and just moved her to assisted living there. I’ve been very happy with their care of her. And if she needs to go up in care, they have a memory care unit and nursing home associated with the facility.Natalie A.
Monthly rent includes:
- Breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner, provided by our hospitality partner daily, and served restaurant style in the main dining room
- Bi-weekly housekeeping with flat linen service
- Maintenance and repairs
- 24 hour staff available for emergency assistance
- An emergency call system
- Utilities, except for local telephone and cable television
- A holistic approach to wellness, including an on-site staffed Wellness Center providing health and wellness classes and activities
- A full schedule of cultural, social, recreational, and spiritual activities
- Transportation for scheduled outings, special events, and activities
Wellness Center / Beauty and Barber Salon / Chapel / Library / Walking Paths / Putting Green / Billiard Table / Enhanced Living Program / On-site Physician and Wellness Services / Diet and Nutrition Counseling / Shuttle Bus / Transportation Services / Additional Meal Plans.
Ready to learn more about Independent Living at Brecon Village?
Please call 734-429-1155 to schedule a visit or click here to request more information.
200 Brecon Drive
Saline, Michigan 48176